I was inspired by Kenneth Reitz's list of personal
values to produce one of my own. The
list isn't static, it will evolve with time. These aren't rules, only
- Time is your only currency; allocate it sparingly.
- Obsession is an easy way to focus.
- Laziness is a virtue.
- Perfection is unattainable, but sometimes worth pursuing.
- Aim to fail often and learn from it; success is overrated.
- Intuition, logic and passion are a powerful combo.
- Calculated risks are less risky than taking no risks at all.
- Ask forgiveness, not permission.
- Collaboration beats competition.
- Never stop learning and therefore teaching.
- Ask for opinions, but feel free to disregard them.
- Never compromise on your honesty, loyalty and authenticity.
- Forgive others for your own inner peace.
- Believe that people are really good at heart; this is the foundation of hope.
- Family, friends and love comes first; life is relationships.
- Choose to be happy, if not for your own sake, for those who care about you.
- Be gentle with yourself.